23 May 2011

Belated Introduction

I don't know why it has taken my so long to finally start a blog. I am not new to the concept of sharing my thoughts online. For years I had a Diaryland account, then I moved on to LJ. Both I just let sort of fizzle out. But this blog will be different. I began this blog because I was inspired by all of the amazing book blogs out there. I love reading book reviews. My bookshelf is ever-expanding, and I needed some inspiration for tackling my never-ending "to-read" list. I love to read, but I feel like I never have anyone with which to discuss books. I don't care if I have one person reading or one thousand, I just want to be able to express my ideas about books. I really don't limit myself to what I read, so be ready for anything. I plan on joining some challenges to expand my reading repertoire. I have a few in mind already (steampunk, dystpoian, and zombies to name a few). If you've taken the time to read this at all, then thank you. I hope that I can provide some insight for you, just as other book blogs do for me.

1 comment: